Eager to learn how to tackle real challenges in the field of sustainability? Curious to know more about the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and how to implement them? Motivated to build capacity for Agenda 2030? And always wanted to become a changemaker?
It is with pleasure that CIFAL Flanders welcomes you to our new half-day training on how to get started with the UN Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development and its 17 SDGs.
09:00 Welcoming reception with coffee and tea
09:30 How to become SDG-proof?
- Mr. Peter Wollaert, Fellow UNITAR & Managing Director CIFAL Flanders
11:00 Implementing the SDGs at ILVO: Learnings and Opportunities
- Prof. Dr. Joost Dessein, professor Agricultural Economics University of Ghent & senior researcher Flanders Research Institute for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (ILVO)
11:45 Panel Debate on Localising the Sustainable Development Goals
- Ms. Marian Blondeel, Head of Benelux-EU Team United Nations Regional Information Centre (UNRIC)
- Ms. Ingrid Lieten, Director Verso
- Ms. Christel Vandenhouten, Head of Sustainable Development Brussels Airport Company
- Mr. Hassan Al-Hilou, Entrepreneur & Founder of YouthTalks
- Prof. dr. Luc Van Liedekerke, Professor Business Ethics University of Antwerp & KULeuven
12:45 Implementing the SDGs at the City of Antwerp
- Mr. Tom Meeuws, Deputy Mayor Social Affairs, Poverty Alleviation, Community Development, Equal Opportunities, Social Economy, Environment and Worship City of Antwerp
13:00 Walking lunch
Voeg dit praktijkvoorbeeld of andere inspiratie of evenementen toe aan uw bundel. U kan uw bundel vervolgens als één pdf document downloaden.Voeg toe aan mijn bundel