Sustainability reporting is moving to the next level. What are the main policy evolutions you can expect?
EY experts and external speakers will explain the rationale and links between CSRD (Corporate Sustainability Reporting Disclosure) and the EU Taxonomy.
What are the actions you can take today to get your reporting up to speed? Join our webinar to find out good practices, challenges, tips and tricks from an industry perspective.
(final programme will be confirmed later)
- Introduction - Julie Stuckens, Senior Consultant EY Climate Change and Sustainability Services Belgium
- CSRD and EU Taxonomy explained - Micheli Cordeiro, Senior Manager EY Climate Change and Sustainability Services the Netherlands
- Rationale behind EU Taxonomy from an NGO perspective - Sebastien Godionot, Economist WWF and CSRD Project Task Force Member EFRAG
- Sustainability reporting good practice - Philippe Weiler, Head of Sustainability Lidl Belgium and Luxemburg, Award Best Belgian Sustainability Reports 2020 IBR/IRE
- Q&A and Closing - Sophie Chirez, Executive Director EY Climate Change and Sustainability Services Belgium
Voeg dit praktijkvoorbeeld of andere inspiratie of evenementen toe aan uw bundel. U kan uw bundel vervolgens als één pdf document downloaden.Voeg toe aan mijn bundel