Learn more about the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the SDG’s.
Open to all actors in society: businesses, public institutions, academia, non-profit, civil society, etc.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The training is for everyone who wants to know more about UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the SDG’s.
You will learn about:
- The brief history of sustainable development
- The concepts of the Triple Bottom Line (People, Profit, Planet), strong & weak sustainability, Mickey Mouse model, transition theory….
- The themes covered by the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development through the 17 Sustainable Development Goals and sub-targets
- The link between sustainable development, corporate good governance (business ethics) and human rights
- The translation of the global Agenda to local actors
- The responsibility of organisations to act for sustainable development, as well as the opportunities working with the SDGs (business case)
We conclude the session with some interactive exercises with our SDG Wheel.
The training is given by Peter Wollaert, Managing Director of CIFAL Flanders.
HOW, WHERE AND WHEN WILL THE TRAINING TAKE PLACE?
- The training is in English
- Online via Zoom (you receive the link after registration)
- Tuesday December 13 2022, 15:00 until 18:00 (Brussels time, UTC+1)
- The trainings consists of a 2-hour training and an hour Q&A session.
PARTICIPANT CONDITIONS AND PRICES:
- 95 EUR for all participants (excluding 21% VAT).
- Registration for the SDGs 101 training is mandatory and can be done here
- Registration is possible until 12 December 2022.
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with payment details and further practical arrangements
Voeg dit praktijkvoorbeeld of andere inspiratie of evenementen toe aan uw bundel. U kan uw bundel vervolgens als één pdf document downloaden.Voeg toe aan mijn bundel